Friday, April 10, 2015

Little Black Dress: Day to Night

Little Black Dress: Day to Night


You can never go wrong with a little black dress.

For a simple day look, try pairing your dress with a casual jean jacket. I found this one at AEO years and years ago.... but they still carry a variety of super cute ones.

I LOVE these platform heels I found at Forever 21. They currently have very similar styles available in store, and online.



To dress up my LBD for night I switched to a classic nude pump and a statement necklace




I LOVE... love sweaters. They are the perfect way to dress down a LBD. Paired with some simple, or fun flats;  this will create a great day time look!




A quick, and easy transition for a night time look is to add some bling, and your favorite high-heals.



We had way to much fun dressing up, and being super girly tonight. Nothing says feminine more than a little black dress. We hope these looks gave you some inspiration, and motivation to dig out that little black dress!!! Show off ladies. You are gorgeous. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment