Thursday, April 9, 2015

Favs From Clinique + Bonus Time

A little back ground on me.... (Evelyn)

I worked at Clinique for 7 beautiful years. I am so grateful for all they taught me, and they will forever have a place in my heart. During that time; I was able to practice on thousands of clients, with all sorts of skin tones, preferences, skin types, and so on guided by their excellent skin care teaching/ standards. It has been almost 3 years since I have been at a counter, but I still am in love with many of their products. 

Today I will be sharing four of my favorites since they are giving a free gift with purchase. Yes FREE. Check it out I love it!!


My first product to share is Moisture Surge. This product has saved my face many of times. I deal with acne. No fun. So throughout trying numerous acne creams, and washes my skin can become dry, tight,and flakey. So I enter a dilemma. I need lots of moisture, but also need it to be a oil free. This product goes beyond my expectations. It is a light weight cream/gel that plumps the skin full of moisture for 24 hours. There is nothing that I have found that I love better. It is also good for all skin types.


The next is a recent love affair. These new lipsticks are to die for. Creamy, luxurious, HIGHLY pigmented, long lasting color, and the best part is they have a built in smoothing primer. Oh did I mention 16 glorious shades too choose from!!! Want too buy me a few? 😉


Let's talk about the Anti Gravity Eye Cream. We all need some sort of eye cream, no matter your age, or skin type. See the eye area has no oil glands. Without a proper eye cream, you develop early signs of aging, and cakey looking concealer under the eyes. I have loved Anti Gravity for now nine years. Yes I have ventured out and tried others, but I keep on coming back. Why? Because it is firming, lifting, brightening, and very moisturizing. When I worked at Clinique there was not one client that I put that cream on that did not buy it. It is one of those products that you get instant gratification. Us ladies are all about that. 


Last, but not least their eye liners. They are creamy, smooth, deliver an amazing long-lasting, and smudge proof color. There are a few difference types of liners that they carry, but my favorite are the Intense liners. Beautiful colors. My go to's are the Intense Ivy, and Intense Chocolate. 




I hope a few of these strike your eye so you can snag up that amazing gift! The gift runs through April 14th, and is available only at Macy's. If you have any questions, or curious about any of the other products comment below. I am happy to answer!!!

Xoxo- Evelyn 



No comments:

Post a Comment