Friday, March 20, 2015

The Girls Behind Manes & Mascara


We are Evy & Katie
We want to share our knowledge and love of hair and make up with you
We will be posting all our favorite products as we find them and fall in love with them, and lots of tutorials! But first here is a little about us

Evy



I am an on-location independent makeup artist. My passion lies within the art of makeup, and the power behind it. I have over 8 years of experience in the makeup industry. My specialty is bridal makeup, one on one lessons, and my extensive knowledge on skin care.

Katie



I'm a 22 year old currently living in Spokane WA. I've been a licensed cosmetologist for 4 years, specializing in hair color. I'm all about healthy, beautiful, natural looking hair. I'm a lover of all things braids, nail polish hoarder, lip stick obsessor, and bleach blonde addict. 

No comments:

Post a Comment