Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Super Simple Eyes


SUPER SIMPLE EYES

Here is me with nothing on my eyelid.


Next I applied an eye shadow primer all the way up to my brow bone. *Tip- You never want the eye shadow primer darker than your skin tone. 


Next I took Peach Smoothie from Makeupgeek cosmetics, and in a "wind shield wiper motion" swept it into my crease. You can be messy here.


Next is super fun. I took AfterGlow from Makeupgeek which is a pigment. LOVE this stuff. It is so beautiful, and will glam up your everyday look quickly without being too much. I lightly wet my shadow brush, than lightly dip it into the pigment. I than lay it on the base of my lid only.


Once the pigment is dry, it is time to add in some drama. I took Frappe from Makeupgeek, and started at the outer lower corner of my eye, went down a tad into the lash line, back to the outer corner, and into the crease. This almost looks like a "C" when done. I did this back and forth a few times. It can look a little scary here. Don't get intimidated, and most importantly don't stop here!!!


Next step is BLEND.. BLEND.... BLEND!!!! I take my blending brush that either has nothing on it, or that has a little Peach Smoothie. I go in that "windshield wiper motion" back, and forth until there are no more harsh lines. This may take a few minutes, don't stop until its blended!




Than I take a big fluffy brush, dip it into Ice Queen from Makeupgeek which is a shimmery white, and dust it under my brown bone. 



Now I get to line my eyes. I am currently loving Maybelline's Eye Studio Gel Liner. My tip for a thin, and a straight line is go in little strokes. Not in one big swoop. The smaller the strokes, the thinner the line.



Next for some mascara, and my brows. I will do a post on brows soon.





And there you go! Nothing too crazy! Something that you could master, and put into your daily morning routine! Let me know what questions you have!!! These eye shadow's are amazing, and can be purchased online only at makeupgeek.com.

XOXO- Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment