Monday, March 23, 2015

Bye Bye Brassy Hair

If you know me, then you know that every fall I foolishly color my hair golden blonde thinking that I'm over platinum. Only to realize every winter that no I'm not! I love platinum!! So currently I'm slowly lightening my hair and fighting gold tones on the way there. 

So I'm going to share with you the best product to get rid of brassiness in your blonde hair.

Shimmer Lights Shampoo

 

The best part? You can buy it at Sally's and it only going to cost you around 10 bucks!

This stuff is PURPLE


To use this product, lather in your hair in place of your normal shampoo and rinse. 
For extra toning leave it in your hair for 3-5 minutes. I'm definitely not afraid to see purple/silver tones in my hair so I left it for the full 5... Maybe a little more :)



But if you are not one for fashion tones definitely do not leave it on this long, it can turn your hair purple fast. If you are afraid of over toning it just mix a pump in with your normal shampoo. 

After rinsing condition your hair as usual and you're done!

Here is my before and after (don't mind my crazy day off from work hair)






Thanks for reading loves! Xoxo Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment